Friday, January 28, 2011

"If I had a boat, I'd go out on the ocean...and if I had a pony,

I'd ride him on my boat". Only Lyle Lovett could bring together that lyric and melody for a truly classic sound. It'll be so worth it to watch this week's Austin City Limits where he'll perform with his Large Band..."...me upon my pony on my boat..."Saturday 10pm

He was a postal clerk, and she was a librarian. With their modest means, Herbert and Dorothy Vogel managed to build one of the most important contemporary art collections in history. In "Herb & Dorothy," filmmaker Megumi Sasaki looks at a couple whose passion and disciplines defied stereotypes and redefined what it means to be an art collector...Independent Lens after ACL.

And on Sunday we have the conclusion to Masterpiece Classic: Downton Abbey, where the heir crisis takes a surprising turn...8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment